No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To be responsible for Safety & environment function for Green Field Project and also to facilitate – Zero Accidents, minimizing injuries/ losses, maintaining environmental discharges and emissions within prescribed limits.
- Interface with different levels of plant people & implementation of safety & environment management systems.
- Continuous skill & knowledge enhancement of people.
- To fulfill the role of safety officer as per section 40B of The Factories Act 1948.
- Safety Planning & Employee hazard-free environment focus
- Understanding the origin and reasoning behind key practices and procedures.
- Uses of rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Able to see hidden problems.
- 100% Plant Safety is Ultimate goal.
- To organize and conduct the safety surveillance audits in order to find out the unsafe Acts and Unsafe conditions and areas in plant.
- Periodical assessment of safety system installed inside the Plant.
- Develop safety kaizens & OPL`s , Yellow Tags.
- Accident investigation and analysis to find out the probable cause of accident, to record them and to develop injury and incident prevention strategies for that area.
- Mock drill planning & organise to meet any emergency situation
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Automobile, Cement Industry, Fire Fighting and Safety, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Manufacturing (FMCG), Motor Vehicle body manufacturer, Multinational Companies, Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- At most 40 year(s)
- Promote occupational health and safety within an organisation and develop safer and healthier ways of working through quaterly Industrial Hygiene monitoring.
- To advise on safety aspect in all job studies and to carry out detailed job safety study of selected jobs.
- Organize and conduct various Training programme for safety awareness among the employees.
- Deployment of the safety procedures and work permits system for safe job operation.
- Employee involvement in safety management by conducting the safety committee meetings.
- Updation of Emergency Response Plan & its periodic testing.
- Deployment of Plant Safety & Environment Policy
- Establish and maintain overall Occupational Health and safety and environment management system while complying the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Organize and conduct safety audits and Inspections
- Undertake Job Safety Studies to identify the hazards and evaluate risk levels associated with different jobs.
- Compliance of the regulatory and other requirements pertaining to Safety and Environment.
- Organize and conduct safety training and awareness program for employees and others.
- Workplace environment assessment for evaluation of physical and chemical exposure to employees
- Deployment of the safety procedures and work permits in construction and other projects.
- Establishing and maintaining the Fire Protection Systems.
- Safe storage of bulk petroleum and gases
- Development & Enforcement of personal protective equipments
- Operation and maintenance of Pollution Control Facilities
- Promote resource conservation initiatives in the areas of water, energy, paint and chemicals.
- Waste Management and Handling
- Establishing & maintaining Rain water harvesting System
- Enrollment of vendors and suppliers in environment and safety management
- As Per Company Policy
- Apply by Filling the Form Bellow and Submit
Ask or Say Anything