Jan 5, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning integrated marketing campaigns to execute marketing strategy using ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Responsible for activation of all campaigns and sponsored events and measuring its success.
- Ensuring effective brand communication across all platforms including in-store, outdoor, digital and print media.
- Coordinating campaign content development by managing in house creative team and working with vendors and agencies.
- Coordinating photo and video shoots including theme selection, site selection, model recruitment, logistics and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with all contracted vendors.
- Work with retail outlet staff to ensure effective implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Working on special branding projects for Aarong, Taaga and Grassroots Café
- Managing day to day operations of branding and research units.
- Masters/ MBA major in marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Advertising & Promotion, Brand Planning/Development
- Ideal candidate should have good knowledge about ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Knowledge about marketing mix and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge about budgeting and campaign management
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Ask or Say Anything