Anywhere in Bangladesh
Jan 15, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assists Lead Nurse Trainer/ Clinical Nurse Trainer in identifying the training Needs of Nursing staffs.
- Assists the clinical Nurse Trainer in planning, organizing and conducting Nursing educational activities of a special department/ hospital according to hospital policies and service needs.
- Assist Clinical Nurse Trainer to prepares monthly training schedule timely and communicates the same to the Nursing staffs.
- Assist Clinical Nurse Trainer in 100% Nursing Departmental Induction for all new joinee (Nursing Staff) before taking patient handover and providing Nursing care.
- Conducts pre and post induction test.
- Ensuring 4 hours CNE/ Staff/ month. Monitors zero attendance of staff, communicates to the department charge Nurse and area supervisor.
- Assist Clinical Nurse Trainer in periodic evaluation of staff performance: Mid year exam and year end exam, mid year and year end competency assessment.
- MSC in Nursing
- At least 5 year(s)
- Reports training related data to HR and CNO Office through Clinical Nurse Traier.
- Communicates with other department in the Hospital for Trainings of Nurses
- Judiciously uses office stationary & controls misuse of stationary
- Ensures zero loss of articles and equipments from Training room, demonstration room and Nursing Library.
- Ensures conducive environment for teaching and learning
- Give inputs in innovation and change in training methods as appropriate
- Participates in hospital and intra-hospital meetings and conferences.
- Interprets the hospital and Nursing policy to the Nursing staff.
- Participates in professional and community activities.
- Conducts regular audits on effectiveness of Nursing care.
- Takes part in quality improvement and ensures compliance and adherence to accreditation protocols.
- Assist in identifying the area specific Nursing indicators and assist Nurses to achieve targets.
- Prepares tools for various purposes related to Nursing Education and Nursing care.
- Adheres to all hospital policies and Nursing code of conduct.
- Perform and participates in emergency and disaster management.
- Performs all other tasks as required by the department
Ask or Say Anything